Peer Advisor (Summer 2018-Spring 2019)
The application is available on CougarJOBS until March 2.
Apply for Peer Advisor
Submit the following through CougarJOBS:
- Supplemental questions (see below)
Qualified applicants will be invited to interview (notified on March 7).
- Phase I: Group Interview, March 19-20. Applicants who excel in the Group Interview
will be asked to return for an Individual Interview
- Phase II: Individual Interview, March 21-23
Supplemental questions (Please do not indicate “see resume”):
- Why are you interested in being a Peer Advisor?
- What do you hope to gain from the Peer Advising experience?
*You are welcome to use the Career Center services to help with your resume, cover
letter, etc. as you apply.
"Becoming a peer advisor has given me a variety of incredible professional tools.
I am able to provide students with answers to their questions and help guide their
academic plan. I am able to make a difference in the new student experience with outreach
programs. I also created great new relationships with my fellow peer advisors, faculty,