The University Budget Committee is an advisory body to the President and Executive Council charged with the following primary responsibilities for AY 12/13:
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of the State of California, California State University and CSUSM budgetary processes.
- Facilitate communication of the University's operating budget that is transparent, informative, and participatory.
- Engage in a process to review divisional reinvestment categories, within the framework of the University's strategic priorities and budgeting principles, and make recommendations on the priorities for funding, should discretionary dollars be available in the FY 2013-14 budget.
- Develop recommendations on an as needed basis for special assignments as charged by the President.
Academic Year 12/13
Academic Year 11/12
Academic Year 10/11
Academic Year 09/10
- FY 2010/11 Budget Recommendation to President
- UBC Open Forum 02/25/10
- President's Memo 09/09/09
- Members AY 09/10
- Meetings AY 09/10