- Academic Programs
- Curriculum and Scheduling Office
- Catalog & Curricula
- 2013-14 Curriculum Review
- Academic Master Plan
- Curriculum Forms
- Curriculum Tracking
- UCC Quick Reference Guide
- Advanced Placement Credit in GE
- Credit by Challenge Examination
- College Level Examination Program
- Extended Learning Credit Courses
- Extended Learning Topics
- 2012-13 Curriculum Review
- 2011-12 Curriculum Review
- 2010-11 Curriculum Review
This page is provided by Academic Programs to enable the campus community to follow the progress of curriculum proposals (new course proposals, course deletions, course changes, new program proposals, and program changes) in the current cycle.
Curriculum Proposal Links:
- Curriculum Tracking 2013-14 Cycle
- Curriculum Tracking in Previous Years
- Curriculum Review in Previous Years
Curriculum proposals are prepared by individual faculty members who submit their proposals, in consultation with their Program Director (or Department Chair), to the College's Curriculum Committee. That Committee works with their Dean's Office for resource issues and with other disciplines in the event they would be impacted.
The proposal is then sent to the Academic Programs Office, who sends it to the appropriate senate committees (UCC, BLP and/or GEC) for review.
If at any time during a proposal's review process there are questions raised at any of the committees, the proposal originator and/or the Program Director will be contacted and consulted.
The Academic Programs Office will be recording the action taken at UCC and GEC. For detailed information about proposals that have either been approved/disapproved, faculty are encouraged to contact their College Curriculum representative.
After the proposal has received approval by the appropriate committee, the Academic Programs Office obtains signatures by the appropriate committee chair. Proposals are ultimately reviewed by the Academic Senate, then signed off on by the AVP for Academic Programs. New programs that have received full campus endorsement are then forwarded to the Chancellor's Office for their review.
CURRICULUM REVIEW 2012-13
To view Adobe Acrobat copies of the curriculum proposals as they were received in the Academic Programs Office, please see The Curriculum Approval Process - 2012-13
Files are posted as the proposals are distributed to the University Curriculum Committee (UCC). Note that some changes may occur as the proposals undergo review at the UCC (and other Academic Senate committees if appropriate) and the copy posted on the website may not be the latest version.
- Summary of the 2012-13 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2011-12 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2010-11 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2009-10 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2007-08 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2006-07 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2005-06 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2004-05 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2003-04 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2002-03 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2001-02 curriculum cycle
- Summary of the 2000-01 curriculum cycle
Please contact the Curriculum and Scheduling Office for any previous curriculum review.