Drop-in advising is offered to undergraduate students with a major/minor in CHABSS and/or CSM.
- Offered during the Fall/Spring registration periods and add/drop periods.
- Drop-in Advising is for general information, schedule verification or issues, registration questions, etc.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, by major.
- Meetings generally last up to 15 minutes (students interested in a longer meeting with an academic advisor should schedule an appointment.)
- Due to high volume, it may be necessary to close Drop-in Advising early.