- Undergraduate Advising Services Home
- Advising Scheduler
- AP Score Equivalencies
- Articulation Agreements
- ARR Correction Form
- Drop-in Advising
- CHABSS & CSM Hours
- CEHHS Hours
- Express Advising
- General Education Worksheets
- Graduation Requirements
- Major & Minor Worksheets
- Mission Statement
- Orientation Advising
- Reinstatement Procedures
- "How To" Guides & Student Resources
- Team Directory
- Unit Limitation
Drop-in advising is offered to undergraduate students during the Fall/Spring registration periods and add/drop periods.
- Drop-in Advising is for general information, schedule verification or issues, registration questions, etc.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, by major.
- Meetings generally last up to 15 minutes (students interested in a longer meeting with an academic advisor should schedule an appointment.)
- Due to high volume, it may be necessary to close Drop-in Advising early.
FOR MAJORS IN THE:
College of Business Administration (CoBA)
Don't know what college your major is housed in?