- Undergraduate Advising Services Home
- Advising Scheduler
- Articulation Agreements
- ARR Correction Form
- Drop-in Advising
- Express Advising
- General Education Worksheets
- Graduation Requirements
- Major & Minor Worksheets
- Mission Statement
- Orientation Advising
- Reinstatement Procedures
- "How To" Guides & Student Resources
- Team Directory
- Tests & Exams
- Unit Limitation
Please read the following information before submitting a question to the eAdvisor:
- The eAdvisor is for currently enrolled CSUSM students only. Newly admitted students may not use the eAdvisor until after he/she has attended a new student orientation.
- Due to The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), we are unable to answer questions via e-mail (or by telephone) that require us to access your academic record. If your question requires an advisor to access your record, please schedule an academic advising appointment.
- Academic Advisors will only respond to CSUSM email addresses.
- An academic advisor will respond to your question within 3-5 business days.
- Academic Advisors have no role in processing transcripts. However, we do know that it generally takes the Transfer Credit Processing Unit 3-5 weeks to process transcripts once they are received.
Fill out my online form.