- Undergraduate Advising Services Home
- Advising Scheduler
- AP Score Equivalencies
- Articulation Agreements
- ARR Correction Form
- Drop-in Advising
- Express Advising
- General Education Worksheets
- Graduation Requirements
- Major & Minor Worksheets
- Mission Statement
- Orientation Advising
- Reinstatement Procedures
- "How To" Guides & Student Resources
- Team Directory
- Unit Limitation
EXPRESS ADVISING WILL BE CLOSED ON NOVEMBER 26.
Express Advising is...
- offered to students with majors in CHABBS and CSM^.
- for advising on general information, quick questions, or urgent concerns/situations involving deadlines.
Before you come in for Express Advising, please be aware:
- Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, by major.
- Meetings generally last up to 15-20 minutes.
- Express Advising only takes place during the Spring and Fall semesters.
- Express Advising is not offered during the add/drop and priority registration periods. Drop-in Advising will be offered during this time.
- Students interested in a longer meeting with an academic advisor should schedule an appointment.
- Due to high volume, it may be necessary to close Express Advising early.
- Given that each major is assigned a specific advisor, it may be the case that due to advisor availability certain majors will not offer express advising each week. Please check this page regularly for major aavailability on Express Advising days.