- CHABSS & CSM Advising
- Advising Scheduler
- ARR Correction Form
- Articulation Agreements
- Drop-in Advising
- Express Advising
- General Education Worksheets
- Graduation Requirements
- Major & Minor Worksheets
- Mission Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Academic Success Checklist
- Reinstatement Procedures
- "How To" Guides & Student Resources
- Team Directory
- Tests & Exams
Overcoming Academic Probation: .
Strategies for Academic Success
Do you find yourself currently on Academic Probation and possibly concerned about the risk of Academic Disqualification? If so, there are a number of resources available to you.
When students are placed on Academic Probation they are contacted via email by the Office of the Registrar. You will be given a number of options to choose from that are all designed to support you as you strive to improve your academic performance.
Some of these options will include:
- Communicating with the CSUSM Student Academic Success Coordinator (*If you are an EOP, TRiO, ACE or CAMP student, you must meet with your program counselor instead)
- Setting an appointment with either your Academic Advisor or Program Advisor/Counselor
- Attending an Academic Success Workshop
- Viewing the Academic Success Workshop material online
We realize that various factors may have played a role in causing you to be placed on academic probation, however, it is important for you to acknowledge that it is ultimately your responsibility to maintain a satisfactory GPA each semester.
The below resources are not intended to take the place of the above options, but may prove helpful to you as you work to improve your academic performance.