- Undergraduate Advising Services Home
- Advising Scheduler
- AP Score Equivalencies
- Articulation Agreements
- ARR Correction Form
- Drop-in Advising
- Express Advising
- General Education Worksheets
- Graduation Requirements
- Major & Minor Worksheets
- Mission Statement
- Orientation Advising
- Reinstatement Procedures
- "How To" Guides & Student Resources
- Team Directory
- Unit Limitation
Limit on Course Registration Units for Spring 2015
Undergraduate students will be allowed to register for up to 17 units and to waitlist for no more than 10 units for the Spring 2015 semester.
Once the semester begins: All Undergraduate Students will then be allowed to register for up to 19 units and therefore unit limit petitions will not be considered.
Exceptions to the unit limit policy will be granted for the following reasons only*:
- Military or veteran students with a mandated completion date.
- Spring 2015 graduation applicants.
*Students who have applied on time for Spring 2015 graduation and eligible Veteran students may register for up to 19 units during their assigned registration period without submitting the Exception to Unit Limitation Petition.
If you meet the above Graduating Seniors and eligible Veterans exception criteria and you were unable to register for more than 17 units, please submit an Exception to Unit Limitation Petition to one of the following locations:
- College of Arts, Humanities, Behavioral & Social Sciences majors: Craven Hall 1300
- College of Business Administration majors: Markstein Hall 126
- College of Education, Health & Human Services majors: University Hall 222
- College of Science and Mathematics majors: Craven Hall 1300