- Undergraduate Advising Services Home
- Advising Scheduler
- AP Score Equivalencies
- Articulation Agreements
- ARR Correction Form
- Drop-in Advising
- Express Advising
- General Education Worksheets
- Graduation Requirements
- Major & Minor Worksheets
- Mission Statement
- Orientation Advising
- Reinstatement Procedures
- "How To" Guides & Student Resources
- Team Directory
- Unit Limitation
Limit on Course Registration Units for Fall 2014
Undergraduate students will be allowed to register for up to 17 units and to waitlist for no more than 10 units for the Fall 2014 semester.
Exceptions to the unit limit policy will be granted for the following reasons only*:
- Military or veteran students with a mandated completion date.
- Fall 2014 graduation applicants.
*Students who have applied on time for Fall 2014 graduation and eligible Veteran students may register for up to 19 units without submitting the Exception to Unit Limitation Petition.
If you meet the above exception criteria and you were unable to register for more than 17 units, please submit an Exception to Unit Limitation Petition to one of the following locations:
- College of Business Administration majors: Markstein Hall 126
- Integrated Credential Program majors: University Hall 221
- Nursing majors: PPH Building, Suite 201
- All other majors: Craven Hall 1300