Important Reminders:

The worksheets on this site are intended for supplemental use only. The University will use your Academic Requirements Report (ARR) to track all of your graduation requirements, including those for your major. Please continue to check your ARR for accuracy.  If your ARR requires a correction, please submit an ARR Correction Form.

To run your ARR and/or to declare or change your major/minor, please visit your Student Center in MyCSUSM