- Doctorate in Education, Educational Leadership
(Joint program offered by CSU San Marcos and UC San Diego)
- Master of Arts in Education, with options in:
- Communicative Sciences and Disorders with Speech Language Pathology Services Credential
- Education Administration
- Literacy Education
- Special Education
- Numerous credential and certificate programs, which are approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. See the College of Education website for more information.
- The College of Education also offers:
- Courses required for the Clear Teaching Credential
- Prerequisite courses required for entry into credential programs
- Elective courses of interest to both area educators and undergraduate students who intend to enter the teaching profession
The mission of the College of Education Community is to collaboratively transform public education by preparing thoughtful educators and advancing professional practices. We are committed to diversity, educational equity, and social justice, exemplified through reflective teaching, life-long learning, innovative research, and ongoing service. Our practices demonstrate a commitment to student centered education, diversity, collaboration, professionalism, and shared governance.
To learn more about Education programs at CSU San Marcos, please visit the College of Education website.