New Student Enrollment Checklist
- Intent to Enroll - Admitted students must accept the offer of admission to continue the enrollment process.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships - CSU San Marcos offers a variety of aid programs and campus scholarships.
- Housing - On-campus and off-campus housing information and assistance is available. Start the process early!
- Final Transcript - Students offered provisional admission are required to submit a final transcript indicating completion of courses and/or graduation.
- Placement Exams - First time freshmen are required to satisfy placement examination requirements in English and Mathematics.
- Orientation - Admitted undergraduates are required to attend an orientation program.
- Class Schedule and Fee Payment - Admitted undergraduates register during orientation. Other new students may register according to the published registration calendar.