Students committed to graduating in two years by way of the Cal State San Marcos Graduation Pledge Program must be a transfer, enter in fall semester, and meet the following conditions:
1. Enrolled with an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) and declared the similar major as degree objective.
2. Successfully complete 50% of the required units for their degree per year to ensure meeting the minimum graduation requirements appropriate to the major. The required units per year must be completed in Fall, Spring, and Summer.
3. Graduation from the University as an undergraduate requires a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average; however, the minimum cumulative grade point average for pledge students is 2.2. Students must earn a "C" or better or CR (credit/no credit classes) in all course work taken.
4. Students must:
attend student orientation upon entrance to the University,
reach agreement with their advisor regarding appropriate courses of study,
consider the availability of future course offerings as related to graduation requirements,
participate each semester in the priority registration process and pay fees by the required deadline,
enroll in required courses at those times (which may include evening and weekend hours) when they are offered and/or available,
remain in the same major they selected when they entered the University, and
check their Cal State San Marcos email account and the Pledge website on a regular basis.
5. Students eligible for financial assistance must meet academic progress requirements and must meet the financial aid application deadline requirements each year to continue to receive financial assistance.
6. Students enrolled in the Cal State San Marcos Graduation Pledge Program must demonstrate accountability by complying with all administrative, judicial and academic policies and procedures. Non-compliance may result in cancellation of the pledge agreement.
* Students may petition the cancellation of the pledge agreement for serious and compelling reasons.
By submitting this form, I agree to abide by the stated conditions of the Cal State San Marcos Graduation Pledge Program.