Services for Faculty: Fundraising Requests
University Advancement’s mission and purpose is to help make the connections that create lasting relationships with alumni, with legislators, with donors and with community members, while sharing our collective story internally and externally. Our goal is to make as many meaningful connections as possible, share CSUSM's message as often as we can, and build a foundation of philanthropic support that will help secure our University and region's future.
We offer services to the university community that are focused on securing private sources of support for projects and activities that address current institutional fundraising priorities. If you wish to seek support from a private funding source for specific projects or programs, please complete the Fundraising Request Form (MS Word) and the Fundraising Request Budget Form (MS Excel), obtain the appropriate signatures and return both forms to one of our Development Staff members.
Should you have questions or need assistance with this process, we are here to help. Development Directors have scheduled office hours within their respective colleges to assist you:
- Athletics: Sean Briner (firstname.lastname@example.org / x4404)
- CHABSS / Kellogg Library: Greg Anglea (email@example.com / x4082)
- CoBA / Centers: Kelly Briggs (firstname.lastname@example.org / x4402)
- CoEHHS: Jennifer Handy (email@example.com / x7303)
- CSM: Jocelyn Wyndham (firstname.lastname@example.org / x7304)
- Extended Learning: Suzanne Lingold (email@example.com / x4002)
- Student Affairs: Lori Brockett (firstname.lastname@example.org / x4405)
- Administrative Coordinator for Development:
Elizabeth Canavan (email@example.com / x4031)