New Intensive Academic Program Students
To apply to the ALCI from outside of the United States, you must send:
*Use Application Checklist to make sure everything is complete.
- An ALCI Application Form.
- An original bank statement dated within the last six months.
- A $150 application fee(non-refundable) payable by credit card or check to "CSUSM." This includes the express mail fee.
- A photocopy of your passport.
- ALCI Tuition Fee made payable to “CSUSM” (refundable if you cannot receive a Visa) or a Financial Guarantee must be submitted (Sponsored or scholarship students, e.g. SACM, BAfoeG, CAPES/IIE, etc.).
F-1 students transferring to the ALCI from a school within the United States
If you have a valid I-20 and are transferring from a school in the U.S., you must send items 1-4 above AND:
- An Eligibility to Transfer Form.
- Transcripts from current ESL program.
- Photocopies of your current I-20, visa, and I-94.
Send your application to:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Fax: 760-750-3779 OR
Mail: American Language and Culture Institute
California State University San Marcos
333 South Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92069-0001
Incomplete applications will not be processed. Check your application carefully.
$50 mailing fee may apply for additional packages.