- ALCI Home
- About the ALCI
- ALCI Programs
- Academic Preparation
- TOEFL Waiver
- Semester at CSU San Marcos
- University Bridge
- Language Travel
- Short Term Program Form
- Teacher Training
- Workplace Training
- Apply to the ALCI
- ALCI Housing
- ALCI Forms
- Contact the ALCI
- ALCI Student Activities
- Undergraduate International Admissions
- Graduate International Admissions
University Bridge Program - Summer Only
The University Bridge program gives you a chance to learn and practice academic and cultural skills that can help you succeed at an American university.
While attending the Bridge program, you:
- Research, write, document, and speak about academic assignments.
- May observe California State University San Marcos classes or take Open University classes for an additional fee.
- Have access to computer and language labs, Kellogg Library, Student Health and Counseling Center, and gym (extra fee).
To be a University Bridge student, you must begin a university degree program in the Fall semester. You must have a TOEFL score of 61 iBT (173 CBT or 500 paper). If you have a lower TOEFL score, you will be placed in the Intensive Academic Preparation Program.