The responsibilities of this committee include:
- Identifying and discussing concerns and issues impacting students at California State
University San Marcos and within the California State University (CSU) system.
- Staying informed of governmental, legislative, and political agenda items under consideration
by the California State Student Association (CSSA).
- Reviewing ASI Resolutions prior to consideration by the ASI Board of Directors and
recommend actions of support, opposition, and/or neutrality to the board, unless the
ASI Board of Directors approves an exception.
- Receiving concerns brought by students against University processes and practices,
and may forward concerns to the Board of Directors for consideration or action.
The membership of this committee includes:
- Voting Members: The number of voting members may fluctuate annually due to corporation
and/or membership growth and shall be amended as needed.
- All ASI BOD College Representatives
- All ASI BOD Student- at-Large Representatives
- Vice President of Student and University Affairs, Chair
- Non-Voting Members
- CSUSM Dean of Students or designated representative
- ASI staff member designated by the Executive Director