Students who graduate with a Master of Science in Biological Sciences will be able to
1.Demonstrate knowledge in areas of biology relevant to selected research interests.
2. Effectively locate, acquire and critically evaluate primary literature
3. Actively participate in discussions about current topics in selected research areas.
4. Develop specific hypotheses/aims pertaining to a research problem and design a study or experiment to accomplish this goal.
5. Quantitatively analyze and interpret their research data.
6. Demonstrate effective scientific oral and written communication skills.