M.S. Biological Sciences Student Learning Outcomes
Students who graduate with a Master of Science in Biological Sciences will be able to
- Actively participate in and lead discussions about current topics and selected research interests in biology.
- Locate, acquire and critically evaluate primary literature in the biological sciences.
- Develop specific/hypotheses/aims pertaining to a research problem and design and conduct a study or experiment to accomplish the goals.
- Quantitatively analyze and interpret their research data.
- Critically evaluate, synthesize and report on biological data (e.g., class project, original thesis research) in oral and/or written formats.