The goal of the College of Business Administration is to ensure that our graduates have learned and are able to demonstrate the knowledge, skills, competencies, and values they will need to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Students who graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration will be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of the core functional areas of business.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ethical understanding and reasoning skills.
- Ability to identify and apply global perspectives in making business decisions.
- Ability to describe and apply in-depth knowledge in their chosen option.