Students completing the Bachelor of Arts in Global Studies will be able to
- Describe and explain how their own culture is one of many diverse cultures and that alternate perceptions and behaviors may be based in cultural differences.
- Analyze word geography, global issues, processes, trends and systems.
- Compare and contract global cultures (beliefs, values, religions, arts, practices and philosophies).
- Interpret and analyze global issues from a variety of disciplinary perspectives to think critically and solve problems.
- Communicate in and use second-language skills (at an intermediate high proficiency level) in order to gain knowledge of other cultures to extend access to information, experiences, and understanding.