Students who graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in History will be able to
1. Analyze historical processes that shape individuals and communities;
2. Research and think critically about varieties of experience found in the historical record, exploring diversity as a critical component of history;
3. Develop and defend historical arguments and articulate an understanding of the past clearly and convincingly;
4. Apply historical analysis as a framework to further both lifelong learning and civic engagement; and
5. Incorporate new digital and multimedia formats into the practice and presentation of history.