Student Learning Outcomes
Students who graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Visual and Performing Arts will have:
1. Developed a multidisciplinary and global perspective in the arts.
2. Learned the skills of critical analyses using works of art from a broad range of cultures and styles.
3. Learned the tools necessary to create their own art as composers, visual artists, or performers of more than one style or genre.
4. Discovered more about their own cultural history and ethnic identity through work in the arts.
5. Become computer and technologically competent through work in the arts.
6. Developed an understanding that art (music, theater, visual arts, video, etc.) is not an isolated phenomenon but that it is but a single, albeit powerful, representation of culture, history and belief systems.