Students who graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration will be able to
- Understanding of the core functional areas of business.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ethical understanding and reasoning skills.
- Ability to identify and apply global perspectives in making business decisions.
- Ability fo describe and apply in-depth knowledge in their chosen option.
Students who graduate with a Master of Business Administration will be able to
- Create solutions to managerial problems using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Identify changing business environments and adapt business processes to those environments.
- Demonstrate the ability to be an empowered member of an organization.
- Advocate for socially responsible and ethical managerial decisions.