- Must be full-time student attending CSUSM, MiraCosta College or San Diego Miramar
College enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program, Master’s degree program or Certificate
- Must be 18 years of age by start of internship
- Must be eligible to work full-time in the United States
Components of the Application
- CIRM Application
- Personal Statement identifying your level of knowledge of stem cell research and your
interest in regenerative medicine.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae or Resumé, no more than 2 pages
- A copy of unofficial transcripts for all colleges attended
- Two letters of recommendation. One must be from a faculty member that can attest to
your abilities in a laboratory setting.