- Career Center Home
- Career Center Directory
- Alumni Mentor Network
- Graduate Students
- Active Duty Military and Veterans
- Alumni Career Services
- Mock/Practice Interviews
- GEL Students
- Career Guide
- What can I do with this major?
- Webshops & Career Videos
RESOURCE OF THE MONTH:
Thinking About Law School?
Check out our new Law School brochure. For more information, make an appointment to meet with your Career Counselor-(760)-750-4902
FALL 2014 EVENTS:
Students please register for the events via your CougarJOBS account.
(aka The Grad Forum)
Registration for this event has closed.
You can still register to take the bus roundtrip from CSUSM, but you are not guaranteed admittance to the event. Admittance will be based on availability.
November 8, 2014 (SAT) 8am-4pm
Securities & Exchange Commission Presentation
Thursday, November 2
Presenters will be available after the talk to answer questions.
Topics covered may include:
- Investor education and avoiding fraud;
- Securities laws and regulations such as corporate governance, financial reporting, capital formation, regulated entities such as investment advisers, investment companies, broker-dealers and other financial intermediaries and gate keepers; and
- Career opportunities in the financial markets, including those at the SEC.
We offer a variety of interactive workshops to assist with your career decisions and practice job search skills. View the list of our current workshops. Please register via CougarJOBS for the workshops.