- Career Center Home
- Career Center Directory
- How to register
- How to change password
- How to post a job
- Alumni Career Network
- Graduate Students
- Active Duty Military and Veterans
- Mock/Practice Interviews
- GEL Students
- Career Guide
- What can I do with this major?
How to register on CougarJOBS
Please click on the appropriate link"
- STUDENTS: Log-in using your campus username and password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact the Student Help Desk at 760-750-6505 or via email at email@example.com.
- FACULTY/STAFF: Log-in using your campus username and password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact the Faculty/Staff Help Desk at 760-750-4790 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Employer Name, please type "CSUSM-[add your dept name here]". For example, CSUSM-Career Center.
- ALUMNI: Log-in using your entire email address registered with the Alumni Association. If you have forgotten your password, please use the "Forgot Password" feature where you log-in.
- EMPLOYERS: First time users, go to CougarJOBS homepage and click on "Click here to register." Please use a valid email address or the registration will not go through.
- Please complete your profile
- All fields with a red asterick are required
- Click "Register"
- Click "Submit Profile"
Should you have any problems registering, feel free to contact the Career Center by calling 760-750-4902 or email email@example.com