Employer Services at the Career Center
We offer a variety of options to our employers. We pride ourselves on our flexibility and willingness to work with each individual organization to help meet their needs. To utilize our comprehensive online job listing and recruiting service, simply log onto CougarJOBS using your email address in the employer log-in section.
CSUSM serves nearly 10,000 students in four academic areas: College of Science and Mathematics, College of Business Administration, College of Humanities, Arts and Behavorial and Social Sciences and College of Education, Health and Human Services. The campus offers a variety of majors and graduate programs. For more information, go to the CSUSM campus website.
What sets our students apart:
- Small class size
- Student access to faculty
- Classes taught by faculty members (not teaching assistants)
- Writing requirement in every class
- Second language requirement
- Assignments develop team-building skills
- Students learn to master technology
- Projects take students into the community
- Diversity of student and alumni population