2014 Southern California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 2014
**Event registration is closed**
An all-day event (approximately 8am-4pm)
Cal Poly Pomona
You may still register to take the bus to/from the event, but admittance to the event is not guaranteed.
What does the Forum have to offer you?
* Meet with representatives from over 100 of the nation's leading graduate schools
* Attend a variety of informative workshops and receive answers to your specific questions
* Enjoy a complimentary lunch and round-trip transportation to/from CSUSM
NOTE: This event is for all disciplines except MBA programs, medicine, dentistry, optometry, chiropractic, pharmacy, veterinary science, and law; all of which have their own recruiting networks.
What topics do the workshops cover?
* How to Select the Right Graduate School
* How to Prepare for and Apply to Graduate School
* How to Write a Winning Statement of Purpose
* How to Prepare for the GRE
* Sources of Funding for Graduate School
* The Role of Undergraduate Research in Graduate Admissions
* The Relation of the Master's Degree to the Ph.D.
* Keys to Success and Survival in Graduate School
* Graduate Education for Re-Entry Students
The Forum program will include discipline based workshops as well.
What transporation is provided?
* Students have the option of driving themselves or riding a bus to/from CSUSM.
* Bus transporation will leave Craven Circle (near the flagpole) at 7:30am; bus will return to campus by 5:30pm.
* Bottled water and breakfast snacks will be provided.
Map and Directions coming soon!
Click here for online map (includes directions to event, parking & event location)
Directions to the event
Should you have any questions or need further clarification, please call or email: