Active Duty Military and Veterans
The CSUSM Career Center is committed to offering veterans and active duty students and alumni opportunities to find meaningful and enjoyable employment. We offer a variety of services to help you throughout your education and as you transition into the workforce. In addition to full time career positions, we can assist students in the search for part time or internship positions to compliment your educational experience. Whether you need help with choosing a major/career, writing a resume, learning job search skills, negotiating salary, or finding employment, we are here to help.
The role of the Career Center is to act as an education agency rather than an employment/placement agency. We want to help veterans and active duty students and alumni in determining career goals to launch their careers. We can play an important supportive role in this process to ensure you maximize your potential and take advantage of the vast resources available to you.
- Drop-in Career Advising
- Career Counseling and Major Exploration
- Career Exploration Assessments
- Employment Resources
- Career Transition Assistance
- Graduate and Professional School Information
- Local Job Fairs
- Resume and Cover Letter Critique Service
- Practice Interviews
- Resource Library and Computer Lab
- Salary Survey and Job Outlook Information
- San Diego Professional Networking Events **NEW**