Please click below to view the video mentioned in the President's Message
- CSUSM Catalog 2012-2014
- Spring 2014 Addendum to 2012-2014 Catalog
- Spring 2013 Addendum to 2012-2014 Catalog
- Fall 2013 Addendum to 2012-2014 Catalog
- Fee Addendum Fall 2013 (posted 7/3/13)
Previous catalog editions are only available online.
What is the catalog?
The University Catalog is the definitive guide to CSU San Marcos. It contains critical information about the University, including:
- Official descriptions of every course
- Detailed graduation requirements
- A complete listing of all undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
- Detailed requirements for every major, minor, and postgraduate degree program
- Information on the University’s three colleges, school of nursing, and individual academic departments
- Academic policies
- How to become a student at CSU San Marcos (admissions and application)
- Fees and financial aid
- Services and resources to support students
For additional information about the catalog, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.