Dean's Award Eligibility
This award is an honor bestowed upon one undergraduate student of the College in the graduating class of 2013-14.
The College requires the following for a nomination:
- Completion of Bachelor's Degree in Fall 2013 or Spring 2014
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Faculty recommendation supporting academic and service accomplishments
- Resume to include both academic and service history
- Personal statement regarding the significance of this educational accomplishment
The Dean announces the nomination period in the Spring Semester. Students, please work with a CHABSS faculty member to submit your nomination. Nominations are due to the Dean's Office (SBSB 4115) OR electronically to Leo Melena.