Zwick Study Abroad Scholarship
For Fall/Year 2014-2015
In support of study abroad students in the College of Humanities, Arts, Behavioral & Social Sciences, the Office of Global Education is pleased to announce the Zwick Study Abroad Scholarship. This scholarship will be disbursed in two cycles, Fall/Year and Spring.
To apply, applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at CSUSM with a declared major in the College of Humanities, Arts, Behavioral & Social Sciences.
- Plan to study abroad a full semester or more.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA to departure.
- Provide Financial Aid award printout from myCSUSM.
- If selected, write a donor letter detailing your study abroad experience and offer ten hours of service to the Office of Global Education to promote study abroad among your peers.
All application materials are due to the Office of Global Education by May 1, 2014. A faculty/staff selection committee will read, review and rank applications, with final selections made by June 15, 2014. Students will receive notification of award via their campus emails.
Please direct further inquiries to the Study Abroad Coordinator, Tiffany Gabbard: email@example.com.