- The California Indian Culture and Sovereignty Center
- Giving: Securing the Future of CA Indian Education
- Projects/ Research/ Publications
- The State of AIAN Education in California
- The Luiseño Language Preservation Project
- Luiseño Language How-to-Get-to-College Poster
- Community Service Learning
- Certificate Programs
- Employment and Internships
- Media Gallery
- Staff and Affiliated Faculty
- About Us
The San Manuel Band of Mission Indians has graciously donated nearly half a million dollars to the CICSC. Most recently, the grant has funded the writing of the first-ever American Indian Education Report in California.
The State of American Indian and Alaskan Native (AIAN) Education in California
Authored by the CICSC, this annual report compiles publicly available data to provide much-needed information about American Indians and Alaska Native (AIAN) people in the K–12, community college, California State University and University of California systems. The data includes enrollment, graduation rates, dropout rates, degrees conferred and personnel by race/ethnicity. We envision this report will provide useful knowledge for creating future policy, boosting productivity in discussing AI/AN educational needs, and making resources a priority to AIAN students in California.