- The California Indian Culture and Sovereignty Center
- Giving: Securing the Future of CA Indian Education
- Projects/ Research/ Publications
- The State of AIAN Education in California
- Red Book: Southern California American Indian Education Resources
- The Luiseño Language Preservation Project
- Luiseño Language How-to-Get-to-College Poster
- Community Service Learning
- Certificate Programs
- Employment and Internships
- Media Gallery
- Staff and Affiliated Faculty
- About Us
Projects, Research, and Publications
The California Indian Culture and Sovereignty Center is committed to developing current, accurate, and useful data on American Indian education and the needs of California tribal communities. The CICSC offers an annual report, student-staff collaborative research opportunities, and projects that investigate and address issues of interest to California tribes.
Please visit the links on the side for further information on the research, projects, and publications that have been and are currently being developed through the CICSC.