Student Administration - Logging on to your MyCSUSM and Navigating to your Faculty Center
Logging on to your MyCSUSM and Navigating to your Faculty Center - video tutorial - 1:10 minutes (Windows Media Player) Required
Logging on to your MyCSUSM and Navigating to your Faculty Center - Word document, with screen shots (1060 KB)
Our self service documentation presumes you have already completed these five steps; please follow them before following the Navigation in our self service documentation.
- From the campus home page: http://www.csusm.edu/ click the "my.csusm.edu" link (in the left-hand navigation).
- Type your campus "User ID" and "Password" in the proper fields and click the "Sign In" button.
Note: If you need a campus login and password: http://www.csusm.edu/iits/start/stuemail.htm
- If you have trouble logging in please select the "Trouble Logging In?" link.
- Click the "Faculty Self Service" link.
- You will see your Faculty Center.
- From here, follow the navigation for the specific task.
(e.g.: Records and Enrollment > Student Background Information > Service Indicators)
Return to the Faculty Self Service topic list.