Student Administration - Faculty Search
Faculty Search - video tutorial - 2:55 minutes (Windows Media Player) Required
Faculty Search - Word document, with screen shots (793 KB)
Use this to search for faculty and the classes they are/were scheduled to teach for a specific term.
- Select the Faculty Self Service option from the Portal Menu.
- Select the Faculty Search tab.
- Select the "search by name" button.
- Enter the search criteria for the faculty member you are trying to locate.
- Select the Faculty member you are looking for,
- Select the term you want to view.
- Then select the "Continue" button.
- The faculty member’s class schedule will appear.
- Once completed either start a new search or return to the main Faculty Center page.
Return to the Faculty Self Service topic list.