Student Administration - Faculty Grade Rosters
- Select the Faculty Self Service option from the Portal Menu
- Click the Grade Roster Icon next to the desired class section.
- When you are ready to enter grades, use the drop-down box to select the appropriate grade. Only grades suitable for that specific student will appear.
- When you have entered all grades, click the "Save" button. Apple-S and Ctrl-S do not work. If your class is very large, save often.
Caution: You may save and leave this page at any time, but grade entry is not completed until you have changed the Approval status to "Approved" and save a final time.
- Once you have entered all of your grades and you are ready to submit them. Update the Approval Status menu to "Approved"
- Press the "Save" button one final time.
- You may use the "Notify Selected/All Students" buttons to email students on your grade roster.
Note: PeopleSoft does not email student grades to the students. If you use the "Notify" buttons at the bottom of your grade roster, PeopleSoft sends a generic email to students letting them know that their grades have been entered. Registration & Records has to post the grades before the student can log into their Student Center, in PeopleSoft to see them.
- Use the "Download" icon () to download your roster to excel.
- Remember to allow popups for this page (in your web browser)
- In Firefox: Click the "OK" button on the popup window. Then click it again, when it becomes available. Save or Open in Excel as desired.
- In IE: Hold down the "Ctrl" key and click the "Download" icon (); keep holding the Ctrl key till the popup window appears. Save or Open in Excel as desired.
Note: Once you have submitted your grades, if you need to modify them, you must follow Registration and Records' policy on Grade Changes.
Return to the Faculty Self Service topic list.