Shaoyi He, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Information Systems
Management Information Systems Department
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
- Telecommunications for Management
- Interplay of Technology and Culture and Language on the Internet
- Hyperlink Network Analysis of Global Brand Websites
- Multilingual Information Presentation, Access and Retrieval on the Web
- Website Glocalization for Multinational Companies in Global E-commerce
- E-Business Intelligence and Customer Intelligence in Global E-commerce
- He, S. (2009). Internet Diffusion and Social Inequalities in Greater China Region via Six Key Socioeconomic Indicators. International Journal of Virtual Communities and Social Networking, 1(2), 51-64.
- He, S. (2008a). Multilingual Web Sites in Global Electronic Commerce. In Annie Becker (Editor), Electronic Commerce: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications, pp. 1187-1194. Hershey, PA: IGI Global. (Note: This work was previously published in Encyclopedia of E-Commerce, E-Government, and Mobile Commerce, edited by Mehdi Khosrow-Pour, pp. 823-828, copyright 2006 by Information Science Reference, formerly known as Idea Group Reference – an imprint of IGI Global).
- He, S. (2008b). Multilingual Issues in Global E-commerce Web Sites. In Charles Wankel (Ed.), The Handbook of 21st Century Management, pp. 391-400. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Yu, L., Wang, S., Wen, F., Lai, K. K., and He, S. (2008). Designing a Hybrid Intelligent Mining System for Credit Risk Evaluation. Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, 21, 519-531.
- He, S. (2007a). Information in Various Forms. In Heting Chu & Yin Zhang (Eds.), Research Fronts in the Humanities & Social Sciences in the West: LIS Volume (In Chinese), pp. 1-27, Beijing, China: The China People’s University Press.
- He, S. (2007b). Internet Multilinguality: Challenges, Dimensions and Recommendations. In Kirk St.Amant (Editor), Linguistic and Cultural Online Communication Issues in the Global Age, pp. 1-14. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.