Senior Experience for Spring 2015
Students must attend one of the upcoming mandatory information sessions:
- Monday October 20, 2014 at 12:00 pm in MH 104
- Tuesday October 21, 2014 at 12:00 pm in MH 104
- Tuesday October 21, 2014 at 5:00 pm in MH 210
- Wednesday October 22, 2014 at 12:00 pm in MH 104
- It is not permissible to miss a regularly scheduled class to attend one of these sessions.
- Informational sessions are open to anyone interested in learning more about Senior Experience.
Fall 2014 Program Change Clarification
Due to the Fall 2014 change in the Business Administration program, we are following these guidelines for completion/evaluation of the pre-business core:
1) CoBA advisors will support catalog rights for students coming from a State of California community college with articulation agreements for Psychology or Sociology prior to Fall 2014
2) If a student has not yet taken Psychology or Sociology, we recommend that they take BUS 204 Business Statistics at CSUSM
3) Students who declare Business Administration for the first time in Fall 2014 at CSUSM or a State of California Community College will be required to take BUS 204 Business Statistics*
4) Students who have transfer coursework from outside of the State of California, you may submit a course syllabus for review to the CoBA Advising Office, Markstein Hall, Suite 126 once you have been admitted to CSUSM.
*Please check www.assist.org for Business Administration (Major) articulation agreements for Fall 2014. (We are currently in the process of reviewing course syllabi submitted.)