Conditional Business StatusIF YOU ARE FINISHING YOUR FINAL PRE-BUSINESS COURSES IN FALL 2013, READ BELOW:
Print out the business status application here and submit it to the CoBA Advising Office in Markstein Hall, Suite 126. You will be notified via email when you are granted Conditional Business Status.
If you are eligible, please follow these steps:
- Submit your application now to ensure Conditional Business Status for priority registration.
- Applications received after Friday, November 1, 2013 will still be accepted, but we cannot guarantee it will be processed in time for your priority registration date.
- If you are completing courses at a Community College, you must submit an unofficial transcript as proof of your registration with your application.
- Community College transcripts (with final grades):
- An official copy of your transcript must be submitted to the CoBA Advising Office, Markstein Hall Suite 126 by or before Friday, January 10, 2014 at 5 PM.
You are only eligible for Conditional Business Status once. This means you may not apply again for Business Status until the end of the semester that you meet all of the Pre-Business requirements.