|ACCT 201*||Financial Accounting|
|ACCT 202*||Managerial Accounting (Prerequisite: ACCT 201)|
|BUS 202*||Business Law|
|BUS 203*||Business Writing (Prerequisite: GEW 101)|
|MATH 132||Survey of Calculus (Prerequisite: MATH 115)|
|PSYC 100 or SOC 101||Introduction to Psychology or Introduction to Sociology|
- The current Pre-Business Core (PBC) totals 24 units
- All students admitted to CSUSM as a Business Administration major are initially classified as Pre-Business status
- The lower-division PBC is a prerequisite for Business Status and upper-division business courses
- The minimum acceptable grade in every Pre-Business course and business course is a 'C'
- The minimum acceptable GPA for lower-division PBUS core courses is 2.5
*Any courses completed more than 10 years ago must be repeated.