We are committed to providing rigorous and relevant educational programs that reflect a balance of theoretical and applied learning. We achieve this through collaborative relationships between faculty, staff, students and the community.
Our goal is to assure that our graduates have learned and are able to demonstrate the skills, competencies, and values they will need to achieve their personal and professional goals.
The learning outcomes presented below show what is expected from every graduate of our program.
- Foundation and Core Knowledge—Students will demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of fundamental business concepts
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills—Students will demonstrate the ability to identify, apply, and integrate functional business knowledge to solve problems in practical business situations
- Communication Skills—Students will demonstrate effective written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ethical Understanding and Reasoning—Students will demonstrate the ability to identify and resolve moral and ethical business issues
- Global Business Perspective—Students will demonstrate the ability to identify and apply international perspectives in making business decisions
We ASPIRE so students can succeed.