We're glad that you're working with us! Whether for a semester or an academic year, any amount of time is integral to the college's operation and makes an impact.
This "hub" was created to give you a single point of reference for anything you might have questions on or wonder about while working here. If there is something missing that you'd like to see added or something already here that is unclear, please let us know.
- I have questions...who do I contact?
- Instructions for Entering Your Hours Worked Each Month (PDF)
- When do I get paid and how do I get my paycheck?
- 2012/13 Payday Schedule (PDF)
- Unit 11 Student Assistant Union Collective Bargaining Agreement
Graders & Tutors:
The last day that hours may be claimed for the Fall 2012 semester is Thursday, December 20, 2012.
The last day that hours may be claimed for the Spring 2013 semester is Thursday, May 23, 2013.
The last day that hours may be claimed is based on the number of hours awarded for the semester or academic year and/or work schedule.
The last day for students to earn their FWS award for AY 12/13 is:
- Work fall semester only is 12/14/12
- Work academic year is 5/17/13