Associate Professor of Operations Management
Operations and Supply Chain Management Department
- Supply Chain Management
- Dynamic Pricing and Revenue Management
- Operations Management
- Decision Models
- Supply Chain Management
- Pricing and Revenue Optimization
- Location of Competitive Facilities
- Service System Design
- Reverse Logistics
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Nonlinear Integer Programming
- Production and Inventory Planning
- Web Services Planning
- Online Game System Design
Dr. Robert Aboolian is an Associate Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management in Department of Information Systems and Operations Management at California State University, San Marcos. He is also the Coordinator of Global Supply Chain Management Option. He received his Ph.D. in Operations Management from Rotman School of Management at University of Toronto. He received his BS and MS in Industrial Engineering from Iran University of Science and Technology. His research work has been published in leading journals such as IIE Transactions, European Journal of Operational Research, and Annals of Operations Research. He is also an active member of INFORMS (Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences), and APICS (Association for Operations Management). He has worked in the industry for many years as an industrial Engineer and has consulted many elite companies and organizations globally.
- Aboolian, R., Y. Sun, and G., J., Koehler “A Location-Allocation Problem for a Web Service Provider in a Competitive Market”, European Journal of Operational Research (2007), doi: 10/1016/j.ejor.2007.11. 057, in press.
- Aboolian, R., O. Berman and D. Krass, “Optimizing Pricing and Location Decisions for Competitive Service Facilities Charging Uniform Price,” Journal of Operational Research Society (2007), doi: 10.1057/palgrave.jors.2602493, in press.
- Aboolian, R., O. Berman and Z. Drezner, “Location-Allocation of Service Units on a Congested Network,” IIE Transactions (2008) 40, 1–12.
- Aboolian, R., O. Berman and Z. Drezner, “Multiple Server Center Location Problem”, Annals of Operations Research (2008), doi: 10.1007/s10479-008-0341-2, in press.
- Aboolian, R., O. Berman and D. Krass, “Efficient Solution Approaches for Discrete Multi-Facility Competitive Interaction Model”, Annals of Operations Research (2008), doi: 10.1007/s10479-008-0337-y, in press.
- Aboolian, R., O. Berman and D. Krass, “Competitive Facility Location and Design Problem,” European Journal of Operational Research 182 (2007), 40-62.
- Aboolian, R., O. Berman and D. Krass, “Competitive Facility Location Model with Concave Demand”, European Journal of Operational Research 181 (2007), 598-619.
[ back to top ]