Spring 2015 Commencement Ceremony Program Information
The ceremonies are planned according to the following guidelines:
- Commencement ceremonies will be held at the end of the spring semester.
- A student must file a Graduation Application with EMS for one of the three semesters within the academic year. Undergraduate students must have a minimum of 90 semester units before they can apply. Students must be fully classified in the major before applying for graduation (no pre-major status).
- Student inclusion in the commencement program will be limited to students completing their degree requirements within the academic year.
- The academic year consists of the fall, spring and summer, in this consecutive order.
Just to clarify:
- Students who applied for fall 2014, spring 2015 and summer 2015 graduation will have their name included in the Spring 2015 Commencement Program.
- Students still completing graduation requirements in the upcoming fall 2015 semester be included in the spring 2016 Commencement Program.
For further clarification please contact the commencement office.