- What is Community Engagement?
- Civic Engagement
- For Students
- For Chambers & Businesses
- For K-12 Schools
- For Tribal Communities
- For the Military Community
- Leadership North County
- Program Overview
- Class of 2014
- LNC Alumni
- Fran Aleshire Leadership Award
- Contact Us
- Leadership Southwest County
- Awards & Accolades
- Events, Educational Programs & Resources
- Extended Learning
- Host Your Event at CSUSM
- Visit CSUSM
- Contact Us
The application period for the Class of 2014 has ended. All applicants will be notified of their status by July 1.
Upon submission of the application you will be prompted to email your resume and pay the $150 application fee. If accepted, this amount in applied toward the program fee. Program Fee: $1499.00.
Who Should Apply:
Individuals interested in developing a systemic understanding of how our region works because important issues that impact the North County's future include business and community leaders, current and aspiring elected officials, leaders of volunteer and nonprofit organizations, educators and school board members, city employees, leaders of public agencies and active community citizens. Participants include people who want to:
- Understand our region's challenges and opportunities
- Influence the region’s development
- Join a network of exemplary leaders to improving the quality of life in the region
- Enhance leadership, team building and collaboration skills
- Help others achieve the objectives listed above
Because of the limited number of participants within each Leadership North County class, attendance is important. Applicants must commit to attend all LNC class events to graduate. Additionally, graduates are asked to commit a second year as a Curriculum Team member to plan the sessions for the following year.