Apply for LNC
The application period for the Class of 2017 has closed.
Applications for the Class of 2018 will be available March 2017.
Upon submission of the application you will be prompted to email your resume and pay the $150 non-refundable application fee. If accepted, this amount in applied toward the program fee. Program Fee: $1499.00.
Who Should Apply:
Individuals interested in developing a systemic understanding of how our region works because important issues that impact the North County's future include business and community leaders, current and aspiring elected officials, leaders of volunteer and nonprofit organizations, educators and school board members, city employees, leaders of public agencies and active community citizens. Participants include people who want to:
- Understand our region's challenges and opportunities
- Influence the region’s development
- Join a network of exemplary leaders to improving the quality of life in the region
- Enhance leadership, team building and collaboration skills
- Help others achieve the objectives listed above
Because of the limited number of participants within each Leadership North County class, attendance is important. Applicants must commit to attend all LNC class sessions to graduate. Additionally, graduates are asked to commit a second year as a Curriculum Team member to plan the sessions for the following year.