- What is Community Engagement?
- For Students
- For Chambers & Businesses
- For K-12 Schools
- For Tribal Communities
- For the Military Community
- Leadership North County
- Leadership Southwest County
- Program Overview
- Class of 2013
- Contact Us
- Awards & Accolades
- Events, Educational Programs & Resources
- Extended Learning
- Host Your Event at CSUSM
- Visit CSUSM
- Contact Us
Who Should Apply:
Individuals interested in developing a systemic understanding of how our region works because important issues that impact the Southwest County's future include business and community leaders, current and aspiring elected officials, leaders of volunteer and nonprofit organizations, educators and school board members, city employees, leaders of public agencies and active community citizens. Participants include people who want to:
- Understand our region's challenges and opportunities
- Influence the region’s development
- Join a network of exemplary leaders to improving the quality of life in the region
- Enhance leadership, team building and collaboration skills
- Help others achieve the objectives listed above
Because of the limited number of participants within each Leadership Southwest County class, attendance is important. Applicants must commit to attend all LSC class events to graduate. Additionally, graduates are asked to commit a second year as a Curriculum Team member to plan the sessions for the following year.
Applications are now being accepted for the Class of 2014.
Special financing for LSC program fee is made available through Commerce Bank of Temecula Valley.
Only applicants who have been accepted to LSC are eligible to receive this financing. Those interested should contact LouEllen Ficke no later than Friday, August 10, 2012.