- Computer Science Home
- B.S. Computer Science
- B.S. Computer Information Systems
- CS vs CIS Information
- M.S. Computer Science
- Useful Information for Current Students
- Course List
- Funded Grants
- Computing Info
- Student Computing Resources
- Advising Faculty
- Alumni Group
- Student Advisory Board
- Contact Department of Computer Science
The Computer Science and Information Systems Department at CSU San Marcos offers quality programs for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Bachelor's degree with an option in Computer Information Systems
- Master's degree in Computer Science
We offer exciting courses on embedded real-time systems, intelligent systems, mobile computing and bio informatics!!
For New Students
- Transfering from elsewhere? Check out the articulation agreements first at http://www.assist.org/
- Need alternative course substitutions (non-articulated classes)? Send a complete description of the class using the Course Substitution Requestion form to the Department Chair.
- Masters students should view past Masters Projects and available Research Topics.
- Alumni Success Stories Find out how successful our graduates are!
Useful Information and Forms:
- Congratulations to the 10 students who have been selected to work on the Malware Project with Trusteer, Inc.
- Congratulations to Chris Turner and Dr. Hadaegh for receiving the Faculty-Student Collaboration Award!
- Congratulations to students who have been selected to become ViaSat scholars this summer!
The CSIS Department Activities:
- Student Educational Activity Funding Request - CSIS Student Educational Activity Proposal Form. (new version).
- Keogh-Yoshii Scholarship Recipients $500 will be given to a CS/CIS major at the start of each Fall semester.
- Please see the ACM student chapter web site for a series of interesting talks given by professionals.
- CSIS has a Student Advisory Board, made up of members from local industries.
- Our CIS students develop systems for local companies.
- Many of our undergraduate students work on research projects. Check out the Funded Grants.
- Two new annual events: Fall "Meet and Greet New Students" and Spring "Student Software Showcase"