- Computer Science Home
- B.S. Computer Science
- B.S. Computer Information Systems
- CS vs CIS Information
- CS Minor
- M.S. Computer Science
- Course List
- Useful Information for Current Students
- Computing Info
- Funded Grants
- Advising Faculty
- Alumni Group
- Alumni Success Story
- Student Advisory Board
- Contact Department of Computer Science
The Computer Science and Information Systems Department offers quality programs for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Bachelor's degree with an option in Computer Information Systems
- Master's degree in Computer Science
We offer exciting courses on embedded real-time systems, networks, intelligent systems, mobile computing and bio informatics.
Alumni Success Stories - What kind of jobs our former students have obtained.
For New Undergraduate Students:
- Transfering? Check out the articulation agreements at ASSIST, an online student-transfer information system.
- Need alternative course substitutions (non-articulated classes)? Send a complete description of the class using the Course Substitution Request form to the department chair.
For Current Students and Graduating Students:
Useful information and forms
Onging Activities & Opportunities:
- Student Educational Activity Funding Request - CSIS Student Educational Activity Proposal Form (new version).
- Keogh-Yoshii Scholarship Recipients receive $500 at the start of the fall semester.
- Please see the ACM student chapter web site for a series of interesting talks given by professionals on Tuesdays at Noon (SCI2 242)
- CSIS has a Student Advisory Board, made up of members from local industries.
- Our CIS students develop systems for local companies.
- Many of our students work on research projects. Check out the Funded Grants.
- Two new annual events: "Meet and Greet New Students" prior to the beginning of the fall semester and the "Student Software Showcase" at the end of the spring semester.
- PSM in Cybersecurity Program is now accepting applications.
- Congratulations to Dr. Youwen Ouyang, who organized the International Women's Hackathon on Oct 11th.
- The CSIS department welcomes a new tenure track faculty member in networks Dr. Majd!
- Congratulations to students who have been selected to become ViaSat scholars this summer.
- Congratulations to the 2014 Graduates!
- Congratulations to those who presented at the Second Annual Student Software Showcase on May 8th.
- Congratulations and Thank You to the ACM officers and the Women in CSIS leaders.
- Congratulations to Kevin Novak and Dr. Ouyang for receiving the Faculty-Student Collaboration Award.
- Congratulations to the 10 students who were selected to work on the Malware Project with Trusteer, Inc.