- Computer Science Home
- B.S. Computer Science
- Learning Outcomes
- Application and Admission Requirements
- Graduation Requirements for CS Majors
- Graduation Requirements for CS Minors
- B.S. Computer Information Systems
- CS vs CIS Information
- M.S. Computer Science
- Course List
- Useful Information for Current Students
- Funded Grants
- Computing Info
- Student Computing Resources
- Advising Faculty
- Alumni Group
- Student Advisory Board
- Contact Department of Computer Science
Graduation Requirements for CS Minors
Print the advising worksheet.
Each course submitted toward the Computer Science minor must be completed with a grade of C (2.0) or better.
Required courses (11 units) (note their pre-requisite Math courses)
|Course Number||Course Name||Units|
|CS 111||Computer Science I||4|
|CS 211||Computer Science II||4|
|CS 311||Data Structure||3|
At least twelve (12) units from any CS courses numbered 200 or higher; at least nine (9) units must be numbered 300 or higher.
**MATH 464 and MATH 480 may be applied toward this requirement.