Useful Information and Forms

Are you graduating? If so please take our B.S. or M.S. survey and sign up for the CS alumni mailing list.

A class is full? Get permission numbers from your instructors.  Do NOT use the Add/Drop form.

Don't have the pre-requisite? Fill out the Course Prerequisite Waiver & Add Form and contact the instructor of the class for approval.

For Supervision Classes (Independent Study, Research, Project, Thesis), use this form.

For for-credit Internship and CPT internship, you must visit this site first.

Schedule an appointment with your undergraduate advisor in Craven to make sure you have the right classes.

Having issues with an instructor? Fill out this form and send it to the Department Chair.