- Computer Science Home
- B.S. Computer Science
- B.S. Computer Information Systems
- CS vs CIS Information
- CS Minor
- M.S. Computer Science
- Learning Outcomes
- Admissions Criteria
- How to Apply
- Degree Requirements
- Requirements for Continuation
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Defend and Graduate
- Policies in Graduate Studies
- Graduate Studies Page
- Course List
- Useful Information for Current Students
- Useful Information for New Students
- Computing Info
- Funded Grants
- Advising Faculty
- Alumni Group
- Alumni Success Story
- Alumni Student Advisory Board
- Contact Department of Computer Science
Graduate Program Applications and Information
Please read the Admission Criteria page first. Do not apply if you do not meet the minimum qualifications.
The application cycle for Spring 2016 is from August 1 to Nov 1. ALL documents and scores must have been received by the deadline.
A complete application is composed of the following elements. Complete them in the given order:
1. You must FIRSTapply to the University by submitting your application via CSU Mentor.
- Make sure you have taken the GRE exam. (International students: Make sure you have taken TOEFL)
- Arrange all test scores be sent directly from respective testing centers.
- Arrange official transcripts be sent to the University Graduate Admission Office.
2. Once you obtained a student ID via the university application and you know all the test scores, complete Department Application Form (updated on August 2014) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Applicants should also go to the Global Affairs site to find additional requirements.