- Computer Science Home
- B.S. Computer Science
- B.S. Computer Information Systems
- CS vs CIS Information
- M.S. Computer Science
- Learning Outcomes
- Degree Requirements
- Admissions Criteria
- How to Apply
- Continuation in Program
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Defend and Graduate
- Policies in Graduate Studies
- Graduate Studies Page
- Useful Information for Current Students
- Funded Grants
- Computing Info
- Student Computing Resources
- Advising Faculty
- Alumni Group
- Student Advisory Board
- Contact Department of Computer Science
Graduate Program Applications and Information
The application cycle for Spring 2015 is August 1, 2014 - August 30, 2014 (domestic) and - November 1, 2014 (international).
A complete application is composed of the following elements. Complete them in the given order:
1. You must FIRSTapply to the University by submitting your application via CSU Mentor.
- Make sure you have taken the GRE exam. (International students: Make sure you have taken TOEFL)
- Arrange all test scores be sent directly from respective testing centers.
- Arrange official transcripts be sent to the University Graduate Admission Office.
2. Once you obtained a student ID via the university application, complete Department Application Form (updated on May 28 2014) and email it to email@example.com (Dr. Yoshii is the admission coordinator for the Spring 15 admission)
3. The Recommendation Form must be completed by three references who then email the complete forms directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Applicants should also go to the Global Affairs site to find additional requirements.