- Computer Science Home
- B.S. Computer Science
- B.S. Computer Information Systems
- CS vs CIS Information
- M.S. Computer Science
- Learning Outcomes
- Degree Requirements
- Admissions Criteria
- How to Apply
- Continuation in Program
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Defend and Graduate
- Policies in Graduate Studies
- Graduate Studies Page
- Useful Information for Current Students
- Funded Grants
- Computing Info
- Student Computing Resources
- Advising Faculty
- Alumni Group
- Student Advisory Board
- Contact Department of Computer Science
Graduate Program Applications and Information
The application cycle for Spring 2015 is August 1, 2014 - August 30, 2014 (domestic) and - November 1, 2014 (international).
A complete application is composed of the following elements. Complete them in the given order:
1. You must FIRSTapply to the University by submitting your application via CSU Mentor.
- Make sure you have taken the GRE exam. (International students: Make sure you have taken TOEFL)
- Arrange all test scores be sent directly from respective testing centers.
- Arrange official transcripts be sent to the University Graduate Admission Office.
International Applicants should also go to the Global Affairs site to find additional requirements.