- Computer Science Home
- B.S. Computer Science
- B.S. Computer Information Systems
- CS vs CIS Information
- M.S. Computer Science
- Learning Outcomes
- Degree Requirements
- Admissions Criteria
- How to Apply
- Continuation in Program
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Defend and Graduate
- Policies in Graduate Studies
- Graduate Studies Page
- Useful Information for Current Students
- Course List
- Funded Grants
- Computing Info
- Student Computing Resources
- Advising Faculty
- Alumni Group
- Student Advisory Board
- Contact Department of Computer Science
Graduate Program Applications and Information
The application cycle for Fall 2014 is October 1, 2013 - March 15, 2014.
A complete application is composed of the following elements:
- You must FIRST apply to the University by submitting your application via CSU Mentor.
- Once you obtained a student ID via the university application, complete Department Application Form (updated on Feb. 28) and email it to email@example.com.
- The Recommendation Form must be completed by three references who then email the complete forms directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrange all test scores be sent directly from respective testing centers.
- Arrange official transcripts be sent to Graduate Admission.
International Applicants should also go to the Global Affairs site to find additional requirements.